Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Home World The partial activity applies for parents of children whose classes are closing,...
- Advertisement -

The partial activity applies for parents of children whose classes are closing, Borne confirms


Guest of the morning of Europe 1, Tuesday the Minister of Labor Elisabeth Borne confirmed that the parents of children whose classes are closed due to a case of Covid-19 could benefit from the partial activity device, provided not being able to telecommute.

INTERVIEWThis is a clarification that somewhat clarifies the horizon of parents in the blur, since the announcement of the closure of classes as soon as a case of Covid-19 is detected among the students, in the departments most affected by the epidemic. Guest of the morning of Europe 1 on Tuesday, the Minister of Labor Elisabeth Borne confirmed that the partial activity device applied for the parents concerned.

For children under 16 only

“If the class of your child is closed, you can ask your employer to benefit from partial activity, your salary is supported up to 84%”, with a remainder of 16% for the company, details the minister. “This is the case if your child is under 16 and you cannot telecommute.”

Asked about a possible closure of all establishments facing the “third wave” of the epidemic, Elisabeth Borne also ensures that the government “does not rule out”. “But, for our children, we have already seen the damage in the spring,” she emphasizes. “It is very important to keep classes running when possible and to allow our children to continue learning.”



Source site www.europe1.fr

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments

- Advertisement -