Saturday, April 3, 2021
Home World the accuser of Ousmane Sonko comes out of her silence and maintains...
- Advertisement -

the accuser of Ousmane Sonko comes out of her silence and maintains her statements

Published on :

                Adji Sarr, who accuses Ousmane Sonko of rape, spoke this Wednesday evening March 17 in front of some selected media.  The young woman, who worked in a massage parlor in Dakar, publicly affirms that the Senegalese opponent would have forced her to repeated sexual intercourse.  Ousmane Sonko was indicted and placed under judicial supervision in these proceedings.  A case that was the trigger for violent protests in the country.  In her statement, the complainant denies the conspiracy thesis.
            </p><div>

                                    <p><em>With our correspondent in Dakar</em>, <strong>Charlotte Idrac</strong>

She had been silent since her complaint against Ousmane Sonko filed with the gendarmerie in early February. In this long statement in Wolof, Adji Sarr reiterates his accusations of ” rape with threats Against the opponent. She recounts in detail her visits to the massage parlor.

« If he has never had sex with me, he only has to swear on the Holy Quran “, she says. If so, the young woman says she is ready to withdraw her complaint. Ousmane Sonko admitted having frequented this massage parlor ” for back problems », But denounces a plot to curb his political ambitions.

« Finally tell the truth »

According to Me El Hadj Diouf, one of the plaintiff’s lawyers, it was time for her to give her version of the facts: “ As Sonko has made several press briefings to discuss the matter, she comes out to answer. With everything that was said, so well in the National Assembly, at the level of the political parties that supported Sonko, without knowing what is really going on, it was she who was waiting for all these lies to pass to come and tell the finally truth. »

- Advertisement -

A discreetly organized statement, ” For safety reasons », Explains Me El Hadj Diouf. His other lawyer, Me Abdou Dialy Kane, simply emphasizes that the investigation is underway. No date has been announced for new summons in this case.

            </div>



Source site www.rfi.fr

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments

- Advertisement -