Sharon Stone, one of the world’s most famous actors, woke up from surgery to the surprise of her life.
Actress star Sharon Stone, 63, has opened up from his traumatic surgical experience To The Times.
Stone fell under the surgeon’s knife in 2001 when he was removed from benign tumors. The surgery itself went great, even though the good-quality tumors were large in size. However, when the actor awoke, a terrible surprise awaited him.
– When my bandage was removed, I noticed that I had breasts larger than one cup size, Stone claims.
Asked for an explanation and shocked, Stone heard from his surgeon that he thought Stone looked significantly better on bigger breasts.
– According to the surgeon, they fit better the size of my hips, Stone recalls.
– He changed my body without my permission, Stone says.
One of Sharon Stone’s most famous works Basic Instinct The film once shook with its bold scenes. The film, which premiered in 1992, is especially remembered for an interrogation scene in which Stone performed without panties and revealed his intimate area to the camera.
In his biography cat The Beauty of Living Twice Stone recalled the moment he saw the terrible scene for the first time. Stone said he was invited to watch the scene in a room full of agents and lawyers – people who had nothing to do with the film itself.
– At that moment, I saw that vaginal scene for the first time. I had been told that nothing could be seen in the picture. I just had to take my panties off because white reflected light and we see you have panties on, Stone said in his book.
– Many different perspectives have been put forward on the situation. But since I’m the one whose vagina is concerned, I will tell you that these perspectives are false. There was me and my body part, Stone accounted.
Read more: Sharon Stone was tricked into taking off her panties in filming – now reminiscent of the humiliating moment when she first saw the roar scene
Stone, who previously acted mainly in supporting roles, became a superstar and sex symbol with the Basic Instict movie. Stone in his thirties appeared in the film in numerous very intimate scenes together with his co-star Michael Douglasin with.
Stone has since starred in numerous TV series and movies. The actor won the Golden Globe Award for his role in the film Casino in 1996. Stone also received an Oscar for the same role.
In 2006, Stone tried to return to the top of the film world as a sequel to Basic Instinct Basic Instinct 2:n through. However, the film was a commercial flop and received crushing reviews from critics.
Source site www.is.fi