The themes :
– Olivier Véran at the National Assembly confirms that the virus is circulating in schools. The possible closure of schools at the Health Defense Council tomorrow. 4 week Easter vacation?
– Emmanuel Macron on the eve of new decisions.
– The alarmist projections of the Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris. Gilles Pialoux, on France Inter, alert on the ineffectiveness of the braking measures put in place. The red line, the sorting of patients.
– Great Britain plays national preference, by vaccinating all adults before dispensing any excess doses.
– Marine Le Pen and the criticism of the management of the health crisis. The president of the RN, guest of the 6:50 p.m. franceinfo, is she marking time one year before the presidential election?
– The torn right: will there be a primary? The embarrassment of Christian Jacob. THE left also divided, Jean-Luc Mélenchon extends his hand to Yannick Jadot.
The guests :
Audrey Goutard, journalist, head of the investigation and reporting service at France Télévisions
Marion Mourgue, major political reporter at Le Figaro
Saveria Rojekpolitical journalist
Jean-Sébastien Ferjou, co-founder and director of Atlantico
Source site www.francetvinfo.fr