The British newspaper The Times reports extensively about the accusations that former employees of Duchess Meghan were bullied.
British The Times magazine reported that the Duchess Meghanin a former employee filed a complaint against him. According to the newspaper, the duchess’s close aide accused her of harassing several members of her staff.
The Times says that Meghan’s former employees want to share their experiences with the public, as they feel that only one half of the Duchess’s time at Kensington Palace has been heard.
Two longtime members of the royal staff allege that they were bullied by Duchess Meghan. According to the third, the Duchess humiliated her. The fourth aide says it was “mental cruelty and manipulation, which I guess can be called bullying”.
Allegedly, the situation at Kensington Palace progressed so far that it even led to tears. Allegedly, an assistant was involved in an incident with Meghan and then told another employee he was unable to stop the vibration.
Representatives of Duchess Meghan have vehemently denied all allegations.
“The Duchess is saddened by the latest attack on her, especially as she herself has been a victim of bullying and is firmly committed to supporting those who have experienced pain and trauma,” Meghan’s spokeswoman commented. Peoplen by.
According to The Times, he worked as a spokesman for Meghan and Prince Harry Jason Knauf filed a complaint in October 2018 alleging that Meghan had smoked two of her personal assistants out of the house. According to the newspaper, Meghan had also eroded the self-esteem of a third staff member.
Knauf filed his complaint, hoping Buckingham Palace would protect workers who had allegedly been bullied by Duchess Meghan. He emailed the prince about the matter William to the personal secretary Simon caselle, who referred the matter to the HR Director at Clarence House Samantha Carruthersille.
Knauf claims that Carruthers agreed with him that the situation was very serious. However, he feared nothing would be done about it.
According to The Times, Prince Harry tried to appeal to the complainant, Knauf, so that he would not take the matter forward. According to Harry and Meghan’s attorneys, the prince has not intervened in any of the staff matters.
A spokesman for Harry and Meghan commented on the allegations to The Times, stating that they were “a calculated October campaign based on misleading and harmful misinformation”.
According to the couple’s representative, it is no coincidence that the allegations are made only a few days before the couple is due to appear. Oprah Winfreyn in an interview.
– We are disappointed that such information that insults the duchess’s honor gains credibility from the media. It is no coincidence that distorted several-year-old accusations aimed at undermining the Duchess are brought to the British media shortly before she and the Duke are to speak openly and honestly about their experiences in recent years.
Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan are scheduled to appear on Sunday for an extraordinary interview in which they tell Oprah about their lives in the court and the reasons that led them to leave their jobs.
Read more: Cold ride: first videos of Harry and Meghan’s uproar interview unveiled – Oprah flattens the harsh questions
Source site www.is.fi