Because of Netflix’s uproar, the marriage has come to an end.
Netflixin Tiger King from the documentary series, the phenomenon was to sing almost overnight Joe Exoticin and her husband Dillon Passagen the marriage is over.
Passage, 25, says in his Instagram that he and Joe Exotic, 58, are seeking a divorce by mutual consent. The couple was married for three years.
– Yes, Joe and I are divorced. This was not an easy decision, but we both understand that the situation is not fair, Dillon Passage writes in his Instagram.
Joe Exotic, real name Joseph Maldonado-Passage, is currently sitting behind bars. He was sentenced to 22 years in prison as an animal activist running Big Cat Rescue Carole Baskinin attempted murder and crimes against animals.
– We are on good terms with Joe and I will support him to the best of my ability in the coming legal battles, Passage writes in his Instagram.
Passage became acquainted with the Exotic, called the Tiger King, in a dating app. The couple’s first dates were at a bar near the zoo owned by Exotic. There, Exotic sang his karaoke song to his dating partner for the first time.
– The first thing I thought about was just asking which hair a man had, Passage told Ilta-Sanomat about the couple’s first meeting last year.
– He seemed like a good guy, and he conveyed good energy, which attracted me.
Joe Exotic wants freedom
Joe Exotic has appealed his verdict. In January, the “tiger king” had to be disappointed once again Donald Trump did not pardon him at the end of his term. Exotic was so sure of his release that he had ordered a limousine in front of a prison in Texas to wait for him. Trump pardoned even at the last minute before the end of his term on a long list of convicts.
However, the names did not include Joe Exotic.
Exotic has claimed to the American media that he is in danger of death in prison. According to Exotic, his “soul is dead” and life behind bars is miserable in every way.
Exotic has, among other things, claimed that he does not receive the treatment and medication he needs for his illnesses in prison. Exotic has compared his prison sentence to a death sentence.
– I will die in 2-3 months, Exotic predicted in a letter published in November.
Source site www.is.fi