The final episode of Matthijs continues has attracted the record number of 1,564,000 million viewers on Saturday, Stichting KijkOnderzoek reports. This earned the BNNVARA program on NPO1 fifth place in the list of most viewed programs.
On January 23, 1,384,000 people watched the first regular broadcast of Matthijs continues. The New Year’s Eve special of the program attracted 1.1 million viewers.
In the final episode of Matthijs continues a number of winners of the Edison Pop music awards were guests. Willeke Alberti closed the broadcast with the song Eternally young, that she sang for singer Rob de Nijs.
Matthijs continues was delayed by two weeks in January. Van Nieuwkerk turned out to be infected with the corona virus.
The day top 5 of Saturday, March 27
- 1. NOS News from 8 pm (NPO1) – 2,674,000 viewers
- 2. Football World Cup qualification Netherlands-Latvia (NPO1) – 2,523,000 viewers
- 3. Just so far (NPO1) – 1,846,000 viewers
- 4. LEGO Masters (RTL 4) – 1,571,000 viewers
- 5. Matthijs continues (NPO1) – 1,564,000 viewers
Source site www.nu.nl