Alain Ducasse, multi-starred chef
Its taste of the week: The alliance of bitterness and acidity like a grapefruit and rose sorbet.
The tastes of the week
Laurent Mariotte: Côte dish with red wine and harissa.
Charlotte Langrand: La Table de Cybèle (https://www.latabledecybele.com/)
Olivier Poels: The book Vigneronne, by Laura Gasparotto published by Grasset, to be published on April 7, 2021.
– Croix-Rousse market in Lyon.
– Enguerrand Apt, the head brewer of the “Brasserie du Goulot” in Roubaix
The Bons Vivants survey: What are apprentices doing in 2021?
Our feature of the week: Does vinegar always taste good?
With David Matheron, co-director of Martin Pouret, and Grégory Marchand, starred chef and owner of Frenchie in London and Paris.
The selection of bon vivant
– Charlotte Langrand: Chef’s jars (www.lesconfinades.com)
– Olivier Poels: Wines aged in amphorae
The field of miquettes
List of points of sale:
La Liquiderie – Paris
La Cave de Belleville – Paris
Cave decanters – Annonay (Ardèche)
The Saint Eutrope – Clermont Ferrand
Château Antonic (https://www.chateauanthonic.com/)
The dish of the day
– Camargue rice with spring vegetables by Amaury Bouhours, chef at the Dali restaurant at the Hôtel Meurice in Paris
Source site www.europe1.fr