Can you do as well as them?
- Who has the bigger brain, Cromagnon’s man or modern man?
- Molière did not die on stage as we usually say, but in his dressing room, 30 minutes after a performance. True or false ?
- During ancient Egypt, we liked to wear striped socks. True or false ?
- In the Coliseum in Rome, Julius Caesar had a sort of VIP Lodge where, during his lifetime alone, he and his guests could attend gladiatorial fights. True or false ?
- Another question Colosseum and gladiators. In 2000, Ridley Scott came out in the cinema “Gladiator” with Russell Crowe. The director had permission from the authorities to film at the Colosseum. But since the monument was not impressive enough, he had one built in Malta. True or false ?
- Buddha had a son, his name was Rahula. True or false ?
- Ammonia is a colorless but irritating gas with a pungent odor. Its name comes from the Egyptian god Amun. True or false ?
- The mummies of ancient Egypt have a lot to do with the fascination that this period of history has on us. In the funeral ritual of embalming, a piece of your brain is expected to come out through your ears. True or false ?
- If you put candles on a cake when it is a person’s birthday, it is originally to honor Apollo the god of lights. True or false ?
- In the Middle Ages, the troubadours were called this because, not very fortunate, their clothes were full of holes. True or false ?
To play on mobile, click here.
Source site www.europe1.fr