Thursday, April 1, 2021
Home Sport Gardel to his colleagues in Ajman: Warriors never give up - sport...
- Advertisement -

Gardel to his colleagues in Ajman: Warriors never give up – sport – local


Ajman midfielder, Brazilian Diego Gardel, sent a message to his teammates before heading, yesterday, to Al Garhoud Hospital in Dubai, to perform a cruciate ligament operation, after suffering a knee injury, during one of his team’s training that preceded the Al-Ahly youth meeting in the 20th round of Arab Gulf Football League.

And Ajman had contracted with Gardel, in the winter transfer period, as a substitute for Argentine Gustavo.

The player said, to “Emirates Today”: “Warriors never give up, as long as we have a 1% chance to stay in the Arab Gulf League, then faith in that chance should be 99%. Now we have four finals, and certainly all the people concerned will do their best to change This situation, keep this club in the professional league ».

He added: “I spent a short period with the Ajman players, and yet I was very attached to the group in the club. I believe a lot in their abilities, and their dedication to the orange shirt. With them, the players hold together to the greatest possible degree. ” He continued, “Before I underwent the surgery yesterday, I was in the club on a daily basis to do some training on the one hand, and to be alongside the players on the other hand, I made sure to give them advice, because this is the least that I can give to my team. You see your friends in this situation, and you are standing and can not do anything, this position affected me more than the injury itself ».

And about how he was injured in his knee, Gardel said: “I was injured in training before confronting Al-Ahly youth, I don’t know exactly how that happened. I feel pain, and I could not walk normally, but then I started to get better day by day. ” Regarding the impact of the injury and his long absence from the stadiums and its reflection on his career, he said: “It will absolutely not have any negative impact on me, because I know myself and the injury made me stronger than I was before.”

- Advertisement -

It is noteworthy that Ajman removed Gardel from his list, and replaced him with Moroccan player Elias Belhasani, after the injury he suffered by cutting the cruciate ligament.

• As long as we have a 1% chance of survival, belief in it should be 99%.

Follow our latest local and sports news, and the latest political and economic developments via Google news

Share

Print




- Advertisement -



Source site www.emaratalyoum.com

- Advertisement -
RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments

- Advertisement -