The Rendezvous of the 60 springs, it’s a summit of virtual meetings that you view from your computer, smartphone or tablet, at the time of the day that suits you. VSis a free online summit with daily meetings on aging and the various ways to tackle and reverse it.
The Rendezvous of the 60 springs are composed of a series of interventions by specialists. Registration and viewing of videos are free for the duration of the summit, from Monday March 29 to Friday April 2.
The Rendez-vous des 60 Printemps returns every year and this year is devoted to the theme of resilience.
Here is the list of speakers:
29 mars :
– Yannick Alain: Kindness, a tool of resilience.
– Sophie Gueidon: How can you learn to live again after having seen death up close?
30 mars :
– Laurent Marchand: Connect peace in these difficult times.
– Eric Lallau: Find the desire to invest with a smile.
31 mars :
Marcelle della Faille: The energy of resilience.
Biba Pedron: How to live better in retirement thanks to resilience.
1 avril :
– Nathalie Cariou: Financial resilience for our time and our age.
– Mikaël Messa: How to protect your heritage in a few simple steps during this crisis and over the decade with OR.
2 avril :
– Yvon Dallaire: Love in the time of Covid.
– Jean-Philippe Sportich and Madeleine Le Jeune: Resilience in the relationship marketing business.
– Edith Lassiat : Resilience is the natural ability we all have to turn our lead into gold.
There will be no replay, a pack containing all the interviews and all the bonuses of the speakers will be offered at the end of the summit.
Source site www.francetvinfo.fr