The finale of The voice of Holland has attracted more viewers this year than last year. This time, 2.1 million people saw which candidate was crowned the winner and in 2020 that was 1.8 million, according to figures from Stichting Kijkonderzoek.
The 21-year-old singer Dani van Velthoven, coached by Anouk, won this year. He defeated eighteen-year-old Sem Rozendaal in the final. Candidates Jasper Wever and Nienke Fitters were eliminated earlier in the final.
Sophia Kruithof managed to win the program in 2020. The final then took place on February 28, a few weeks before the first lockdown started.
The finale of The voice of Holland finished on Friday evening in second place in the list of most viewed programs. Just it NOS News from 8 p.m. more was viewed. 2.6 million viewers tuned in to that.
The day top 5 of Friday, March 26
- 1. NOS News from 8 pm (NPO1) – 2,596,000 viewers
- 2. The Voice of Holland (RTL 4) – 2,124,000 viewers
- 3. Half Eight News (RTL 4) – 1,592,000 viewers
- 4. Bed and Breakfast (NPO1) – 1,539,000 viewers
- 5. Beau (RTL 4) – 1,491,000 viewers
Source site www.nu.nl