– Jacques Battistoni, general practitioner and president of the MG France doctors’ union.
– Nicolas bouzou, economist and author of human health (XO editions).
– Frederique Dabi, Deputy Director General of Ifop.
– Philippe Moreau-Chevrolet, political communication expert and president of MCBG Conseil.
– Laetitia Krupa, political journalist.
– Florence Thune, Managing Director of Sidaction.
– Vincent neymon, Deputy Secretary General and spokesperson for the French Bishops’ Conference.
– Olivier Savignac, president of the association “Parler et revivre”.
– Christophe Brochot, co-founder of Bougetoncoq, who received the COVID Social Innovation Citizen Action Award for France by the European Economic and Social Council.
Source site www.europe1.fr