Duchess Meghan’s father, Thomas Markle, spoke on morning television of his own position on the allegations made by his daughter in a raging interview.
In a stir Oprahin an interview with the Duchess Meghan spoke publicly about his father for the first time Thomas Marklesta. On Tuesday, Thomas Markle visited British morning television to share his views on the issues his daughter said in an interview, according to a news site, among others. Reuters.
Thomas Markle stated immediately out of the box that he thought Meghan and Harry should have postponed the date of the interview.
– They went to extremes with Oprah. Given the age of Queen and Prince Philip, they should have waited, Markle said in a television interview.
– I’m having trouble believing this to be true. I see things on my daughter’s face that no one else can see.
One of the most shocking moments of the interview with Meghan and Harry was seen when the couple said the court was worried about their Archieof his son’s skin color. The revelation makes the British royal family look racist in the eyes of many, but Thomas Markle had a different view.
– I respect the royals. I do not feel that the British royal family is racist at all. I do not feel that the British are racist. I think Los Angeles is racist, California is racist, but I don’t think the British are, Markle shook.
– The fact that the court has thought about the baby’s skin color or how dark the baby will become has hopefully and probably only been a stupid question. It can be that simple. Someone might have asked a stupid question instead of being a racist, Markle continued, noting that the matter should still be examined.
Meghan’s father has given the media several statements about his daughter in recent years without his permission. While visiting the morning television, Thomas Markle stated that he did not intend to stop talking to the press until Meghan and Harry again agree to deal with him.
– In practice, I give an interview to the press because I have not heard from them. If I don’t hear from them for 30 days, I’ll give another interview. And I haven’t heard from them. I would love to hear from them, Thomas Markle said on television.
– I give interviews because they don’t talk to me. When they decide to talk to me again, I will stop talking to the press. I would like to apologize for my actions, but it is two years. I have tried to compensate for my actions. But these stories in the press are because I haven’t heard from you, Markle continued, directing his words directly to Meghan.
Read more: Meghan claims: The British court was concerned about Archie’s skin color
Markle also stated in the program that he would love to meet his grandson Archie, now that the couple lives quite close to Markle in Los Angeles.
– I’m free at any time, if you wanted to meet. I would like to meet my grandchildren.
Meghan said in an interview with Oprah that she had learned shortly before her and Harry’s wedding that a British newspaper had been preparing a big revelation about her father. So he decided to ask his father if this had spoken to the media. Markle knocked out the allegations. According to Meghan, he tried to get his father to tell the truth and made it clear to him that if he did, he and Harry could help.
However, during a visit to the morning television, Markle stated that no one ever offered to protect him or his family.
– No one took the time to protect any of my family members. The press attacks us every day. No one cared about us, Markle accounted for the program.
According to Meghan, the British press chased his father for more than a year to get an interview from him. He said in an interview with Oprah that he had done everything he could to protect his parents from the media, but the task proved impossible.
Meghan claimed that when the British tabloids finally found out where his father lived, their representatives moved to live next door to this one. According to Meghan, his father was given gifts to make him talk to the media. Where Meghan’s Thomas father has openly told his daughter about in the papers is her Doriahis mother remained silent.
Source site www.is.fi