- 200 g semi-whole Camargue rice
- 2 chopped onions
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 17 cl of olive oil
- 16 g butter
- 2 pepper artichoke
- 7 early turnips
- 7 radis
- 4 green asparagus
- 1 bunch of sorrel
- 2 soft-boiled eggs (cooked 6 minutes)
- Salt pepper
1. Wash and peel the vegetables. Put all the peelings in a saucepan with water up to it, cook for 45 minutes over low heat then filter.
2. Preheat the oven to 170 ° C.
3. Cut the vegetables into pieces, salt and pepper and brown them in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil, covered.
4. In an ovenproof dish, sweat the onion and garlic with a drizzle of olive oil and the butter. Add the rice, wet with the peelings broth (50 cl) and bake for 16 minutes. Then place the vegetables on the rice and put back in the oven for 2/3 minutes.
5. Mix the soft-boiled eggs with the olive oil until you obtain a mayonnaise. Add the fresh sorrel, salt and pepper and mix again. Finish the seasoning with a little vinegar.
6. Pour a few spoonfuls of the sorrel condiment and some fresh seasonal herbs over the dish. Enjoy.
Source site www.europe1.fr