The head of the Suez Canal Authority, Lieutenant General Osama Rabie, revealed today, Sunday, a new directive from the Egyptian President, Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi, regarding the process of moving the delinquent ship in the Suez Canal.
Lieutenant General Osama Rabie said, during a telephone interview with the “This Morning” program, broadcast on the “Extra News” satellite, that “President Al-Sisi is following the process of moving the delinquent ship in the Suez Canal on a daily basis,” stressing that he “communicates with him by phone more than once throughout the day.” ».
Rabi` added, “Al-Sisi directed to prepare for the third scenario to solve the crisis and not wait for the first and second scenarios to fail, and to prepare and bring equipment and tools, so that in case of need, we do not prolong the period of bringing ships that will evacuate the cargo.”
The Suez Canal Authority said earlier today that “the dredging and tensioning work of locomotives to float the stranded ship, which blocks the canal, will continue at times commensurate with the tide and the root and wind direction.”
The authority added, in a statement, that “the dredgers have so far raised about 27 thousand cubic meters of sand to a depth of 18 meters.”
Follow our latest local and sports news, and the latest political and economic developments via Google news
Source site www.emaratalyoum.com