– It was fantastic fun to win with this situation. It feels absolutely incredible. There will be some celebration. In fact, I do not even think it has happened. It is probably only tomorrow that I think I have won a Swedish Championship gold, says Moa Friman.
– It was the third time valid. Now it was our turn, says Sanna Gustavsson.
It was a close match and VSK had 3-3 until the 74th minute. Then it ran away for Villa.
– It is so wonderful to take this Swedish Championship gold with this gang. I can not describe the feeling. Everyone makes such an incredible fighting effort. It’s totally sick. It’s twelve years since I last won Swedish Championship gold so it was time. We have had a sense of security all this week and at half time we said that we do so well in the second half and it was nice that a goal came in at the end so you could relax, says goalkeeper goalkeeper Pernilla Elardt.
– It’s incredibly cool. We have been making a trip since 2015 when we sowed a seed. It has grown up into a tree with solid roots and we will stand there for a few years now, says Villa coach Christer Andersson moved by the success.
VSK was dethroned after two straight Swedish Championship golds.
– It is incredibly hard and sour but Villa Lidköping has been the best all season. We wanted to go for it and we never gave up. I am proud of the girls, says VSK’s coach Olle Wiberg.
Source site www.svt.se