Lo Bosworth, familiar with the hit show The Hills, released a stopping update.
An American reality TV star Lo Bosworth, 34, surprised his fans by telling him for the first time about his brain injury. The Hills The actress, familiar from the series, told in her Instagram update about an accident at a restaurant that was changing her whole life.
– Two years ago, I had a traumatic brain injury that I haven’t told you about before. I was eating at a restaurant in Manhattan (let the place remain anonymous), and as I sat down to dinner, one of the kitchen doors came off its hinges and fell on top of me, Bosworth wrote.
Bosworth said he was hospitalized and it took months to recover.
– I was away from work for weeks, and the recovery took a long time. I remember when I visited a friend a few weeks after that and I was on my way completely lost, I didn’t know which way to walk. I still have trouble remembering words and producing consistent sentences.
On top of all this, Bosworth fell ill with pus disease.
– Then I found out I had mononucleosis. I didn’t tell you that either. One day I was so exhausted at work that I pressed my head to my desk and fell asleep. I lay in bed for several months until I was able to continue working full time again.
Bosworth works as an entrepreneur, and his company sells a variety of vitamins and supplements. In his Instagram update, he stressed that he had learned to value his health.
– It took over a year to heal from a brain injury and mononucleosis so I could even consider regular exercise. It is one reason why I am now so committed to a healthy lifestyle.
– This post is dedicated to health, both for me and for all of you. It is a valuable thing that is often taken for granted. If you’re healthy, take all the pleasure out of it, Bosworth concluded his writing.
Lo Bosworth appeared in MTV’s reality series in the early 2000s Laguna Beach and The Hills. The Hills The hit series followed the lives of wealthy teens and young adults under the California sun. The series continued what was already seen on the channel Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County series of personal stories.
Bosworth on told openly the challenges of their lives. In 2017, he published a book in which he opened up about his depression and anxiety.
Source site www.is.fi