More than 80 people were evacuated on Sunday evening, March 28, due to the increased concentration of chlorine vapors in one of the sports and recreation centers in Minsk.
“In the course of the proceedings, it was established that in the water treatment room, located in the basement, work was being carried out to maintain the dosing station. It turned out that the coagulant for water clarification was mistakenly poured into a container with chlorine, as a result of which a chemical reaction took place with the release of chlorine vapors, ”RIA Novosti reported.
82 people were evacuated.
Earlier it was reported that a check on the fact of a fire on the territory of a chemical plant had begun in Chuvashia.
Source site russian.rt.com