Schalke receives Augsburg in the early Sunday afternoon and you can watch the duel live and even for free! Goal explains all the information to you.
A week after the derby bankruptcy against Borussia Dortmund (0: 4) the Schalke want to make up for the defeat in order to remain in the race for the international places. The miners are currently in eighth place.
In Augsburg, on the other hand, the view has to move to the bottom of the table, the team of coach Heiko Herrlich is currently fourteenth ahead of the relegation place in 14th place.
You can follow Schalke against Augsburg live and in full length today! In this article, read all information about the broadcast of the encounter on TV and LIVE-STREAM.
FC Schalke 04 vs. FC Augsburg: The Sunday game at a glance
FC Schalke 04 vs. FC Augsburg
|Sunday, May 24th – 1.30pm|
|None (ghost game)|
Who shows / broadcasts FC Schalke 04 vs. FC Augsburg in LIVE STREAM?
The duel between Schalke and Augsburg is the last game of the season Sunday at 1.30 p.m. is kicked off. The streaming platform was able to transfer the rights for this DAZN to back up. You can see Schalke against Augsburg in full length in the LIVE STREAM .
DAZN shows / transmits Schalke 04 vs. FC Augsburg live today
The streaming service DAZN is your contact point in the early Sunday afternoon if you want to see Schalke against Augsburg live today. The transfer starts at 1:15 p.m. a quarter of an hour before kick-off.
Moderator Tobi Wahnschaffe, commentator Freddy Harder and expert Sebastian Kneißl get you in the right mood for the game and report extensively on what is happening in Gelsenkirchen.
Check out Schalke against Augsburg for free in the trial month of DAZN!
The transmission is available to every DAZN subscriber. If you are not yet a member, you can even play the game completely free follow. The first month of membership is free!
Whoever does not renounce the offer afterwards pays 11.99 euros per month or 119.99 euros in the Annual subscription . If you are not convinced, you can cancel for free after the trial month.
With the DAZN subscription you will have all the transmissions of the Monday and Friday games in full length for the rest of the season, as well as the highlights of all games just 40 minutes after the final whistle.
Here you can find detailed information on how to register with DAZN.
Watch Schalke vs. Augsburg live at DAZN today – the game is on
- Streaming platform : DAZN
- Preliminary reports : From 1:15 p.m.
- kicking off : 1.30 p.m.
- Moderator : Tobi Wahnschaffe
- commentator : Freddy Harder
- expert : Sebastian Kneißl
Who shows / broadcasts FC Schalke 04 vs. FC Augsburg live on TV today?
Since fans are not allowed to be present at the stadium during the remaining games of the season, it is all the more dependent on the broadcasts on TV. So where does Schalke run against Augsburg on TV?
Will Schalke be shown / broadcast live on Free TV against Augsburg today?
After the Bundesliga was restarted, many fans demanded that the remaining ghost games of the season be played on free-to-air television. However, the demand was only partially met after the Saturday conference ran on Sky Sport News HD on the first two matchdays after the mandatory break.
The remaining games of the season, however, either run on the pay-TV channel Sky or – as with Schalke against Augsburg – on the streaming platform DAZN. There will be no Bundesliga in free TV this season.
Will Schalke be shown / broadcast live on Pay TV against Augsburg today?
The Pay TV broadcaster Sky has no broadcasting rights for the game between Schalke and Augsburg. Here, on the other hand, FSV Main against RB Leipzig (3:30 p.m.) and 1 FC Cologne against Fortuna Dusseldorf (6:00 p.m.) run live and in full length on Sunday.
The duel at 1.30 p.m. will therefore not be shown on free TV or pay TV. However, there is a way to get the encounter going on TV.
Schalke against Augsburg runs on Smart TV with DAZN
Of the LIVE STREAM from DAZN is available today on all mobile devices and even with that Smart TV compatible. Simply download the free one DAZN app down.
If you do not have a smart TV, you can also get Schalke up and running against conventional TV sets using the PlayStation or the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Who shows / broadcasts FC Schalke 04 vs. FC Augsburg? DAZN presents you with the highlights
Can’t turn on LIVE STREAM at the extraordinary kick-off time at 1.30pm? Don’t worry because DAZN invites you shortly after the final whistle Highlight clip high on the platform.
You can see highlights of Schalke against Augsburg on call from DAZN! Click here for the free month
All DAZN subscribers can then watch the video on demand at any time. The only requirement for this is membership in the streaming service.
Read here what else the DAZN program has to offer!
Who is showing / broadcasting FC Schalke 04 against FC Augsburg live on TV and LIVE STREAM today? An overview of the transmission
|FC Schalke 04 against FC Augsburg running today …|
|… in the TV …||… on DAZN (Smart TV)|
|… in the LIVE STREAM …||… on DAZN|
|… in the Highlights …||… at DAZN|
– FC Schalke 04 (🏠) (@ s04) May 21, 2020
FC Schalke 04 vs FC Augsburg: the direct comparison
FC Schalke 04
|Wins / Draws / Losses||Bundesliga games||Wins / Draws / Losses|
Schalke 04 vs. FC Augsburg: the lineup
This is the list of Schalke 04:
Schubert – Kenny, Sane, Nastasic, Oczipka – McKennie – Caligiuri, Serdar – Schöpf – Gregoritsch, Matondo
Bank: Nübel, Miranda, Kabak, Raman, Kutucu, Boujellab, Burgstaller, Thiaw, Mercan
- Schalke coach David Wagner changed his team to 3 positions compared to the 0-4 loss in the derby in Dortmund: Michael Gregoritsch, Rabbi Matondo and Alessandro Schöpf replace the injured Amine Harit and Jean-Clair Todibo, this time Benito Raman only sits from the beginning the bank.
– FC Schalke 04 (🏠) (@ s04) May 24, 2020
FC Augsburg relies on the following list:
Luthe – Uduokhai, Jedvaj, Framberger, Max – Khedira, Leuven, Gruezo – Vargas, Richter, Niederlechner
Bank: Koubek, Lichtsteiner, Suchy, Gouweleeuw, Dordova, Baier, Moravek, Sarenren Bazee, Oxford
- At the FCA, Carlos Gruezo is only coming for his fourth season this season. But he was always in the starting XI.
- At FCA, Heiko Herrlich makes two changes compared to 1-2 against Wolfsburg: Felix Uduokhai and Carlos Gruezo start for Marek Suchy and Daniel Baier (both banks).
- After the last 2 games without a minute of play, Michael Gregoritsch, loaned by FC Augsburg, is once again in the starting XI at S04.
– FC Augsburg (@FCAugsburg) May 24, 2020
Who shows / broadcasts Schalke 04 vs. FC Augsburg live? The facts before the game today
- FC Augsburg won only 1 of 17 Bundesliga games against FC Schalke 04 (7 draws, 9 losses): 2-1 at home in December 2015.
- Schalke 04 has been unbeaten against FC Augsburg for 8 Bundesliga games (4 wins, 4 draws), as long as against no other current Bundesliga team.
- Only at Bayer 04 Leverkusen did FC Augsburg play more often in the Bundesliga (9 times) without winning than at FC Schalke 04 (8 times, 2 draws, 6 defeats).
- FC Schalke 04 have been without a win for 8 Bundesliga games (4 draws, 4 defeats), which had happened to S04 on days 19 to 26 in the previous season. At that time, the negative run ended on Matchday 27 with a 1-0 in Hanover.
- FC Schalke 04 have only scored twice in the last 8 Bundesliga games, less than all other teams during this period. 4 goals in 9 second round games are a set club negative record (previously only in 1965/66).
- FC Schalke 04 have conceded 19 goals in their last 8 Bundesliga games – most of them in the league ahead of Augsburg (18). There have been 13 goals conceded in the last 4 games alone – as many as in the 11 games before.
- FC Augsburg lost 4 Bundesliga games in a row for the first time since November / December 2018 and scored only one point from the last 6 league games.
- No team scored fewer points in the Bundesliga second half than Augsburg (4; 1 win, 1 draw and 7 losses). Previously, the FCA had always got at least 8 points from the first 9 games in the second half of the season.
- Augsburg conceded 54 goals in the first 26 games of this Bundesliga season, more than ever at this time of the season. No other BL team is currently waiting for a white vest as long as Augsburg (10 games).
- Augsburg’s Florian Niederlechner scored 4 goals against FC Schalke 04 in 6 Bundesliga games – more than against any other team in the upper house.
Schalke 04 vs. FC Augsburg in the LIVE TICKER: The preliminary report for the game – debut in the third attempt: Quarantine sinners Wonderful on a delicate mission
Heiko Herrlich missed the restart of the Bundesliga because of his violation of the quarantine regulations. Now he is making his debut as a coach at FC Augsburg in a tricky position.
Heiko Herrlich really didn’t want to talk anymore about his “double stupid” behavior in the past week. “I said everything”, said the coach of FC Augsburg on Friday. He had repeatedly described his breach of the quarantine regulations regarding the purchase of toothpaste and hand cream as “naive, stupid or goofy”. The second awkwardness was that he then described the situation frankly and freely.
So now, 75 days after taking up duty and in the third attempt after a match cancellation and self-imposed ban, the 48-year-old Herrlich will make his debut as Augsburg coach. He followed the unfortunate 1: 2 against VfL Wolfsburg last Saturday from a box, on Sunday (1.30 p.m. / DAZN and Amazon Prime) the coaching bench in the Schalker Arena is waiting for him. The delicate situation in which FC Augsburg is located has not changed in all this time.
“The team knows what the situation is,” said Herrlich on Friday via video conference. In the table, FC Augsburg is ranked 14th, 27 points are shown for him and thus four more than for Fortuna Düsseldorf on the relegation place. “It felt”, said Herrlich, “you have nothing to do with relegation”, but of course he knows only too well that this feeling is misleading: Augsburg is the worst team in the second half of the season.
Herrlich also said that he knew the statistics between Schalke and Augsburg. It’s actually bad: Augsburg only managed one win in 18 matches. “Nevertheless, we want to get the most out of it and score there,” emphasized Herrlich. If this does not succeed, the Swabians will face three negative records in their nine-year Bundesliga history: five defeats in series, six away defeats in series and for the first time five away games in series without scoring.
Herrlich did not want to deny that all of this is stressful for the players, especially in a phase in which the coach takes himself out of the game due to carelessness: “A team that does not have any success experiences is not exactly brimming with self-confidence. ” However, it does not seem to bother him. “I’m looking to the future,” emphasized Herrlich, and also defied almost defiantly: “I’m pleased that it is finally starting for me.”
The game day ends with the Rhenish derby between 1. FC Köln and Fortuna Düsseldorf (6 p.m. / Sky). For the team of coach Uwe Rösler, after the disappointing zero number last weekend against SC Paderborn, it is about not losing touch with the non-relegation places. Despite the lack of spectators, Rösler is burning for the duel. “It is the duel of Kölsch against old – and old simply tastes better,” he said.