Redmi up close flagship Redmi K40 going out with his family. The Chinese technology giant, which will introduce two different models, was considered certain to use the Snapdragon 888 chipset. However, today’s Geekbench performance test results have failed these expectations.
The Chinese company will only feature the Redmi K40 Pro Snapdragon 888 chipset. However, the model offers lower performance Snapdragon 870 chipset will be used. If on the RAM side 8 GB RAMwill be included.
From the single core part of Geekbench 5 1,016 points and from the multi-core section 3.332 points Alan will make a show with his phone camera. Behind the phone 64 MP 1 / 1.33 ″ Samsung sensor f / 1.85 aperture main + 13 MP 123 ultra wide angle lens f / 2.4 aperture + 5 MP telemacro camera f / 2.4 aperture camera setup will be found.
In the Pro model, the main lens will probably have a resolution of 108 Megapixels. Finally, the main and Pro models 6.81 inch in size 3200×1440 with 120 Hz refresh at resolution E4 AMOLED Let’s say it will come with a screen.
Redmi K40 specifications
- 6.81-inch 3200 × 1440 resolution 120 Hz refresh E4 AMOLED display
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus koruma
- Snapdragon 870 chipset
- 8GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM
- 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- 64 MP 1 / 1.33 ″ Samsung sensor f / 1.85 aperture main + 13 MP 123 ultra wide angle lens f / 2.4 aperture + 5 MP telemacro camera f / 2.4 aperture
- 20 MP f / 2.4 aperture front camera
- 55W fast charging battery
- Dimensions: 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm Weight: 196 grams
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
I hope you are in health and well.
I offer you important instructions regarding this article
- The article has been translated based on the content of the Source link below these instructions
If there is any problem related to the content, copyright, correctness of the information contained in this article, or If there are errors in the language, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
- We only want readers to access information quickly and easily using other multilingual content, rather than information only available in a specific language.
- We always respect the copyright of the author's content and always include
The original link of the Source Article , and if the author does not agree, leave The report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the author's request. Thank you so much! Warm greetings!