23.02.2021. / 14:20
BANJA LUKA – The Ministry of Economy and Entrepreneurship of the Republic of Srpska received, as of today, more than 200 requests from economic entities for incentives to increase the salaries of workers for the accounting period July-December 2020.
Business entities that have increased their salaries have the opportunity to expire by March 1, 2021. year, submit a request for the specified billing period through the application “e-incentive” which is located on the website of the Ministry of Economy and Entrepreneurship.
When it comes to the applications received so far, these are legal entities and entrepreneurs who employ a total of 14,641 workers, and incentives were requested for 6,813 workers.
“Officials of the Ministry, in cooperation with the Tax Administration of Republika Srpska, started checking the fulfillment of conditions for exercising the right to incentives, and after the application deadline, all received requests will be processed and after the decision is issued, incentives will be paid.”, it was announced from the ministry.
It should be reminded that companies and entrepreneurs have the right to incentives, as they have increased the salaries of employees in relation to the starting salary from March 2019, and meet the general and special conditions of the Law on Incentives in the Economy of Republika Srpska. an economic entity may also exercise the right to incentives for workers with whom it has established an employment relationship after March 2019.
The mentioned law envisages incentive funds for increasing the salaries of workers employed in economic entities in two accounting periods, one of which lasts from January 1 to June 30, and the other from July 1 to December 31 in one calendar year, while the amount incentives to increase workers’ wages are determined according to the following criteria:
1) if the initial amount of the employee’s salary is higher than 550 KM, the economic entity is entitled to funds in the amount corresponding to 70% of the value of the paid contributions to the salary increase,
2) if the initial amount of the employee’s salary is equal to or higher than the lowest salary in the Republic of Srpska, but does not exceed the amount of 550 KM, the business entity is entitled to funds in the amount corresponding to 30% of the value of paid contributions to increase salaries.
In accordance with the Law on Incentives in the Economy of the Republic of Srpska, a total of 8,035,997 KM was paid to business entities in the Republic of Srpska in the name of incentives for increasing the salaries of workers. Agencies
Tags: encourage salary increases
I hope you are in health and well.
I offer you important instructions regarding this article
- The article has been translated based on the content of the Source link below these instructions
If there is any problem related to the content, copyright, correctness of the information contained in this article, or If there are errors in the language, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
- We only want readers to access information quickly and easily using other multilingual content, rather than information only available in a specific language.
- We always respect the copyright of the author's content and always include
The original link of the Source Article , and if the author does not agree, leave The report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the author's request. Thank you so much! Warm greetings!