Find here all of our live #CONFLANS
Nine people including a minor were taken into custody as part of the investigation into the beheading of Samuel P. Emmanuel Macron will meet by tomorrow a small Defense Council. Here is what we know about the survey.
• Samuel P., murdered near the college where he taught, showed caricatures of Muhammad during a course on freedom of expression. This course has caused controversy among some parents. Explanations.
• The New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern won a resounding victory in the general election. While 95% of the ballots had been counted, Labor led with 49% of the vote.
• The Covid-19 pandemic has killed at least 1,105,691 people worldwide since the WHO office in China reported the onset of the disease at the end of December, according to a report established by AFP in from official sources. Follow our live.
(BERTRAND GUAY / AFP)
(MATHIEU MENARD / HANS LUCAS / AFP)
• Nine people are in police custody the day after the beheading of a teacher in Yvelines. The anti-terrorism public prosecutor will give a press conference at 3 p.m., which you can follow in our direct line.
• The victim, Samuel P., is a 47-year-old history teacher and father. According to Franceinfo information, he showed his students caricatures of Muhammad during one of his classes a week ago, arousing great emotion.
• Some 20 million inhabitants of the Ile-de-France region and eight metropolitan areas are preparing to live their first evening under curfew, a major measure decided by the government to curb a rapidly rebounding epidemic.
• Several thousand pro-democracy demonstrators defy the ban on assembly for the third consecutive day in Bangkok, in Thailand, in the aftermath of clashes with the police.
• The man suspected of having killed the teacher was domiciled in Evreux (Eure). He was 18 years old, born in Moscow, and of Chechen descent.
• The teacher was the subject of a complaint filed by a student’s parent on October 8. This father had filed a complaint for “dissemination of pornographic images”.
• Nine people are currently in police custody: the parents, a grandparent and the younger brother of the suspect, a parent of a student from the Conflans-Sainte-Honorine college and four members of the assailant’s non-family entourage. .
(DENIS CHARLET / AFP)
Asked on franceinfo, the minister clarified that the assailant was unknown to the intelligence services.
On franceinfo, the trade unionist reacts to the assassination of a history professor in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine. “Teachers will not give up“, she believes.
• Nine people are now in police custody, as part of the investigation into the assassination of a history teacher in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine (Yvelines), franceinfo learned from a judicial source. All information can be found in our direct.
• The attacker was an 18-year-old man of Chechen origin born in Moscow. According to our information, he was unknown to the intelligence services.
Some 20 million inhabitants of Ile-de-France and eight of the main French cities, lived their first night under curfew. People leaving during curfew hours must have a special travel certificate with them.
• The New Zealander are voting today in a general election and, barring any surprises, outgoing Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is expected to secure an absolute majority.
Source link by https://www.francetvinfo.fr/faits-divers/terrorisme/enseignant-decapite-dans-les-yvelines/direct-professeur-decapite-a-conflans-sainte-honorine-quatre-personnes-dont-un-mineur-places-en-garde-a-vue_4145371.html
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://www.francetvinfo.fr/faits-divers/terrorisme/enseignant-decapite-dans-les-yvelines/direct-professeur-decapite-a-conflans-sainte-honorine-quatre-personnes-dont-un-mineur-places-en-garde-a-vue_4145371.html
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!