Authorities explained how the activities will be reactivated. Currently, practically the entire territory is in red.
Through this plan, we will gradually seek to reactivate the day to day of the national population, beginning the opening of the sectors with the least infections and watching with a magnifying glass the regions that have been most vulnerable.
The person in charge of presenting these measures was Graciela Marquez, Secretary of Economy, who released a series of stages and colors which will symbolize at what phase of the pandemic each state of the Mexican Republic is found.
It should be remembered that in all the stages mentioned below there may be regressions. That is to say, that they go up or down from one color to another and vice versa: that is, that they go up or go back to a previous one theoretically overcome, always based on the epidemiological statistics of each state, region or municipality.
Then in Goal We explain what the reactivation traffic light, which are the Scheduled dates and that activities They will be able to return.
STAGE 1 (MAY 18)
Reopening of Municipalities of Hope. 269 municipalities located in 15 states, that is, the entities where they have existed fewer infections.
STAGE 2 (MAY 18 TO 31)
Preparation for reopening. Construction, mining and manufacturing of transportation equipment will be considered essential activities.
STAGE 3 (JUNE 1)
Traffic light system by regions for the reopening of social, educational and economic activities (from the week of the June 22-28):
The map symbolizes the alert level that each federal entity experiences. Those marked in green have a low level, the yellow ones medium, the oranges high and the maximum reds. Currently, Zacatecas is the only one that does not have the most alarming degree.
GREEN COLOR OF COVID TRAFFIC LIGHT
– Return of school activities, as well as non-essential ones and the opening of recreational and public spaces.
– Maximum surveillance of people with chronic diseases.
– If the federal entity presents a favorable balance, the new normalities would be reached, always respecting the health protocols.
YELLOW COLOR OF COVID TRAFFIC LIGHT
– Health and hygiene protocols are maintained, although non-essential activities are reincorporated normally.
– Open and closed public spaces are opened, monitoring the health of vulnerable sectors.
COVID TRAFFIC LIGHT ORANGE COLOR
– Health measures are maintained and efforts are made to reopen non-essential activities.
– Public spaces are opened with a limited capacity and distance between attendees.
– People with chronic diseases may resume activities, but with sanitary measures.
TRAFFIC LIGHT RED COLOR
– Only essential activities are resumed, maintaining all health and hygiene measures.
– Public spaces will not be opened, restricting the exit of vulnerable people.
– School and sports activities will not be resumed yet.
WHEN DOES THE LEAGUE MX RETURN?
In accordance with Álvaro Navarro of the Braves of Juárez, the Apertura 2020 tournament would take place from July 17th. The Health Secretary He announced this Friday that Liga MX has the authorization to play its matches, where in the event of a red light, the matches in these entities would be held behind closed doors.
🚨Liga Mx🚨 The Secretary of Health authorizes that you can play again at a red light behind closed doors … pic.twitter.com/0p9AQyOxBg
– Fernando Cevallos (@FerCevallosF) June 6, 2020
WHAT STATES AND TEAMS WOULD RETURN BEFORE?
Here you can consult the entities and municipalities least affected by the crisis and, therefore, suggest that their groups would return shortly to return to practice.