A few days of the project’s output, the director of Universal Music Group, Steven Victor, has just unveiled the cover of the long awaited album. The artwork was made by Virgil Ablohthe american designer at the head of the Off brand–White.
The least we can say is that this famous cover does not seem to appeal to the public. The tweeters are in effect seized control of the new and have made clear their displeasure.
Even Fifou, the author of a great part of the covers of the albums of French rap, from Luidji at NLP, said :
Due to the large number of negative opinions, Steven Victor announced that the cover was to be changed. Actually, according to him,”Pop Smoke would have listened to his fans”.
We are therefore looking forward to the next version of the cover... The tracklist the other hand, is already available :
- Bad Bitch From Tokyo (Intro)
- Aim For The Moon feat. Quavo
- For The Night feat. Lil Baby & DaBaby
- 44 Bulldogs
- Yea Yea
- Creature feat. Swae Lee
- Snitchin feat. Quavo & Future
- Mak It Rain feat. Rowdy Rebel
- The Woo’s feat. 50 Cent & Roddy Ricch
- West Coast Shit feat. Tyga & Quavo
- Enjoy Yourself feat. Karol G
- Hotel Lobby
- What You Know Bout Love
- Something Special
- Diana feat. King Combs
- Got It On Me
- Tunnel Vision (Outro)
- Dior (Bonus)