PARIS (Reuters) – Key values to follow Tuesday on Wall Street, where the futures indicate an opening of close to balance:
* BOEING (NYSE:) fell 2.8% in before-Stock after the company Norwegian Air has announced the cancellation of commands with a total of 97 devices of the american company, which calls for a compensation for the immobilization of the 737 MAX and mechanical problems of the 787.
* MICRON TECHNOLOGY (NASDAQ:) released on Monday a forecast of sales for the current quarter above expectations, thanks to strong demand for its chips for mobile computers and data centers. At least seven analysts raised their target price. The title earns 5.8% in the exchange before the Exchange.
* UBER TECHNOLOGIES is gaining 3.4% in the exchanges in pre-Award, supported by information from the New York Times according to which the group has made an offer to buy out its competitor in the food delivery Postmates for approximately $ 2.6 billion (€2.3 billion).
* GOLDMAN SACHS (NYSE:) has stated on Monday evening have begun to take steps to comply by October the requirements of the federal Reserve in equity. The bank states that its solvency ratio CET1 is already “over 13%”.
* SIMON PROPERTY GROUP, gaining 5.1 per cent in trade in before-Stock after a 10% jump in Monday, triggered by the announcement of the reopening of 199 of its 204 shopping centers in the United States.
* TESLA (NASDAQ:) – The chief executive officer, Elon Musk, has called on its employees to work hard to allow the manufacturer of electric cars to reach the threshold of profitability in the second quarter despite the outbreak of coronavirus, shows an internal document viewed by Reuters.
* FACEBOOK – The German brand of sports clothing Puma announced on Tuesday to suspend the publication of its advertisements on Facebook (NASDAQ:), and Instagram in July to push the giant of social networks to remove content that is hateful on its platforms.
* LULULEMON ATHLETICA announced on Monday the purchase of the company Mirror, specializing in courses and fitness facilities in the home, for $ 500 million (446,2 million euros).
* CONAGRA BRANDS – The food group said on Tuesday forecast growth in organic sales of 10% to 13% on the quarter after a jump of 25.8% on the previous three months related to the phenomenon of storage by the consumer prior to the confinement.
(Laetitia Volga river, edited by Marc Angrand)
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss gold damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.