The French football federation has just announced the Blues’ match schedule for the rest of the year.
From September 5 until November 17, Didier Deschamps’ men will play 8 matches. Six of these meetings are planned within the framework of the League of Nations and the other two are friendly meetings. Meetings whose identity of opponents are not yet unknown.
The oppositions which were to be played against Finland and Ukraine during the least of March have clearly been canceled.
As a reminder, in its Nations League group, the world champions will compete against Croatia, Portugal and Sweden.
The 2020 Blues calendar– Saturday September 5, 2020 (Nations League): Sweden-France
– Tuesday September 8, 2020 (Nations League): France-Croatia
The article continues below
– Wednesday October 7, 2020: friendly match
– Sunday October 11, 2020 (Nations League): France-Portugal
– Wednesday October 14, 2020 (Nations League): Croatia-France
– Wednesday 11 November 2020: friendly match
– Saturday November 14, 2020 (Nations League): Portugal-France
– Tuesday November 17, 2020 (Nations League): France-Sweden